Vegan Food Wraps, 3-Pack
Plant-based food wraps without beeswax! Reusable, rugged, made in Vermont. Our assorted set features small, medium, and large eco-friendly wraps that are essential for packing school lunches, storing food, and wrapping leftovers. The best part? Zero plastic waste!
- Set includes 1 Small (7x8), 1 Medium (10x11), and 1 Large (13x14)
- Reusable for 1 year or more, depending on usage
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, organic coconut oil, tree resin, and plant-based wax. Contains Soy.
- Certified B Corp
- Made in Vermont
- How to use: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap fruit, bread, cookies, cheese, or to cover bowls and casserole dishes. Bee's Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
- Care: Wash with cold water and mild dish soap. Air dry. Do NOT use with hot foods, raw meat, or fish.
We Give Back
1% of each order donated to wildlife conservation.
Ethically Sourced Products
We only work with vendors committed to ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices.
Shipped Plastic Free
We ship 100% plastic free with recycled shipping materials.