Reusable, rugged, made in Vermont. Our assorted set features small, medium, and large eco-friendly wraps that are essential for packing school lunches, storing food, and wrapping leftovers. The best part? Zero plastic waste!
- Set includes 1 Small (7x8), 1 Medium (10x11), and 1 Large (13x14)
- Reusable for 1 year or more, depending on usage
- Beeswax is sourced from ethically managed bee hives
- Made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, sustainably sourced beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin
- Certified B Corp
- Made in Vermont
- How to use: Use the warmth of your hands to wrap fruit, bread, cookies, cheese, or to cover bowls and casserole dishes. Bee's Wrap will hold its shape when it cools, creating a seal.
- Care: Wash with cold water and mild dish soap. Air dry. Do NOT use with hot foods, raw meat, or fish.