Reclaimed Wood Spice Jar
Handmade & sustainable. Each spice jar is hand-carved by artisans in Guatemala using reclaimed wood from the roots of coffee bushes. Polished with linseed oil for protection. Each is unique, no two are exactly alike! Use for salt, sugar, or other spices.
Crafted by a women's cooperative in Guatemala, each sale directly funds the community's local school, daycare, and clinic. Facing poverty, crime, and violence throughout their neighborhoods, the 60 women that represent the cooperative find not only solidarity in a safe space, but also a community of love, hope, and purpose that aspires to produce generational improvements for one another.
- Fair Trade Certified
- Measures approximately 2.75" H x 3" W
- Set includes one jar with lid & spoon
- Crafted from reclaimed coffee roots
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, exact measurements will vary slightly
- Care: Limit exposure to direct sunlight. To wash, use a damp cloth with water and mild soap (like our Dish Washing Block) to remove any food particles. Dry immediately with a clean cloth. If wood becomes dry, apply a coat of mineral oil to hydrate.
We Give Back
1% of each order donated to wildlife conservation.
Ethically Sourced Products
We only work with vendors committed to ethical and sustainable manufacturing practices.
Shipped Plastic Free
We ship 100% plastic free with recycled shipping materials.