A natural and sustainable alternative to plastic wrap, our beeswax wraps are made with organic cotton, beeswax, tree resin, organic jojoba oil, and organic coconut oil. The warmth from your hands shapes the cloth around any dish. Reuse again and again and smell that sweet honey!
- Contains 3 sizes: Small (7x7), Medium (10x10) and Large (10x16)
- Reuse up to a year - compostable at end of life
- Women owned small business
- Made in Hawaii or Oregon based on pattern
- Care: Clean with mild dish soap and cool water. Let air dry. Not recommended for covering raw meat. Do not microwave or cover hot foods.